Helpful Dental InformationMiddletown, NY
At Hudson Valley Pediatric Dentistry, we are passionate about oral health and ensuring that our Middletown, NY patients have the resources they need to maintain healthy teeth for a lifetime. As a rule of thumb, this demands ongoing preventative dental care. Having children maintain healthy teeth also requires education, to help them become aware of the dental solutions and what they can do to stay healthy at home. Here, we have provided some helpful dental information on oral health. We encourage you to find the section you are interested in and read more details on our website. If you have further questions, call our dental office at (845) 363-4177.
- Dental Anxiety
- Dental anxiety impacts millions of people. If your child is afraid of visiting the dentist or has extreme anxiety when it is time to visit the dentist, let us know. There are sedation options that can help your child to relax, and medication that can keep your child comfortable during the entire procedure.
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- If your child has lost permanent teeth from an accident, you are not alone. Children can lose teeth from various forms of accidents or from poor dental hygiene. Dr. Geri-Lynn Waldman and Dr. Isha Suri, can provide your child with a variety of solutions that include a dental bridge and much more. All three methods allow for your child to eat and speak clearly, while also restoring your child’s smile. However, each procedure has distinct advantages that the other may not provide. To find out which procedure would work best for your child, call 845-363-4177.
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- At Hudson Valley Pediatric Dentistry, we are passionate about patient education. We will take the time to show your child how to brush and floss properly, when you visit our dental office. We recommend that your child brushes his or her teeth, two to three times a day using fluoride toothpaste for two minutes at a time. This will help to keep your child’s teeth clean and healthy; when also combined with daily flossing. Your child should still visit our Middletown office, for professional teeth cleanings twice per year.
- Preventative Dental Care
- Preventative dental care is vital to maintaining lifelong oral health. When providing patients with helpful dental information, we always recommend regular teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments and dental sealants. These three things can work together to reduce the likelihood of your child developing cavities. At Hudson Valley Pediatric Dentistry, we can create a preventative dental care plan for your family.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Helpful Dental Information Middletown
Back to top of Helpful Dental Information
Visiting a pediatric dentist is a great way to ensure your child receives the dental care they need.Children tend to be more vulnerable to tooth decay than adults, which is why it is important to ensure that proper dental care is given by visiting a pediatric dentist regularly.There are various reasons to have your child…
A pediatric dentist does not just clean teeth. Pediatric dentists also provide useful information for parents, including facts about teething. Get the answers to the frequently asked questions about teething, so you will know what to expect as your child grows up.Parents are often surprised to learn that babies are born with 20 primary teeth.…
Is your child afraid of visiting your Middletown pediatric dentist? A lot of people fear visits to their dentist but it is important to understand that dentists are trained professionals who only want to help a person maintain healthy teeth and gums. And, just like adults, children too, often fear their dentist’s appointments. However, there…
We are committed to providing quality service to residents located In the Middletown, NY area. Our website has additional information about the following topics: Pediatric Dentist, Pediatric Dentist Near Me, Pediatric Dentistry, Dentist For Kids, Kid Friendly Dentist, Children's Dentist, Dentist For Children, Dental Checkup For Kids, Baby Root Canals and Kids Dental Crowns.